Ask Yourself These Questions
Before you have cosmetic surgery, consider these questions and discuss them with your doctor.
- Do I really want to have this procedure?
- Am I willing to trust my body to anyone but a real specialist?
- Do I feel comfortable with this doctor?
- Am I confident about his or her qualifications, area of specialty and their facility?
- Does the doctor have training and experience in the specific procedure I am considering?
- Who would I want taking care of me if there is a complication?
- How would I feel if my work had to be re-done in a year because of incompetent work?
- What could it cost me if I get the wrong procedure or improper work?
- Is it worth it to look for the least expensive doctor?
Common Reasons For a Procedure
- Improve self-esteem.
- Improve level of confidence.
- Regain youthful looking breasts after pregnancy or weight loss.
- Look good in a bathing suit.
- Have a well-balanced and proportionate body.
- Better fit into clothes.
- Create a more appealing image for one’s partner or the opposite sex in general.
- Change the way you are perceived by the public and friends.
- Change the way people approach you, the way you approach them and the way you approach life.
We recommend that you consider any plastics surgery procedure for yourself, not for others.