Vaginal Tightening & Rejuvenation Statistics –
Affordable radiofrequency vaginal rejuvenation can stop bladder leaks & improve sexual intimacy with just one 30 minute treatment!
Geneveve™ is a non-surgical vaginal tightening procedure that uses radiofrequency to rejuvenate vaginal tissue & muscles. It is an affordable, painless, one-time procedure performed in our state-of-the-art Birmingham medical office, that only takes 30 minutes. There is no downtime, and you will begin to notice vaginal improvement within just a few weeks.
In this article we share with you some interesting facts and statistics about vaginal rejuvenation treatments.
How Many Women Suffer from Vaginal Laxity?
- Most women suffer in silence, due to the personal nature of vaginal looseness or laxity, with 83% of doctors stating that vaginal laxity is under-reported.
- 88% of doctors surveyed report that vaginal laxity is the number 1 physical change occurring after a vaginal delivery
- 40% of women are experience vaginal laxity (looseness) that results in a loss of sexual sensation
- An estimated 50% of postmenopausal women are affected by vaginal dryness and irritation (“dyspareunia”)
How Many Women Suffer from Bladder Leakage?
- One in three women are affected by the type of bladder leakage called “stress urinary incontinence” that causes women to release urine when they laugh, cough, sneeze, exercise or exert themselves.
- Stress urinary incontinence affects an estimated 25-30 million women worldwide.
- About 55% of women who had a previous vaginal childbirth delivery may exhibit symptoms of stress urinary incontinence .
What are the Top 5 Conditions Geneve Vaginal Tightening Can Treat?
- Stress urinary incontinence (leaks after you cough, sneeze, laugh, or exercise)
- Urge incontinence (strong or sudden need to urinate)
- Looseness / laxity of the vaginal wall
- Dyspareunia (vaginal dryness) & lack of lubrication during sexual activity
- Lack of sensation & sexual desire
What Long Term Benefits of Geneve Have Studies Proven?
- Improvement of arousal and/or orgasm was reported by 9 out of 10 Geneveve patients
- 83% of women treated with Geneveve experienced an improvement in bladder leakage
- NO serious adverse effects were seen in Geneveve patients in clinical studies
- Pilot clinical trials conducted in the U.S. and Japan showed sustained vaginal tightening at 12 months post treatment